BDR Counselling and Consulting
In light of the present pandemic situation, all counselling services will continue with the following considerations:
Virtual Meetings are preferred for the time being. This includes using video conferencing and phone.
In-Person Counselling is available and will be decided upon a case-by-case basis, at the sole discretion of Brian Russell, with the following considerations being addressed:
- I will self-screen daily and inform you of any need to change or cancel our scheduled session.
- You will be required to self-screen for symptoms before each session. Should you have any symptoms related to Covid-19, we will adjust to an online/phone session OR reschedule our session until a later date.
- I will schedule a minimum 30 minutes between in-person sessions to allow for cleaning and reduced potential contact with others.
- Please arrive at your scheduled time. There will be no early appointments and there is no waiting space available.
- Please use the hand sanitizer and tissues that will be available.
- There will be no bathroom available.
- Payments will be made online only – etransfer is preferred. Payment by credit card via an electronic invoice is also available. No cash or cheques will be received for the time being.
If you have any pre-existing conditions that increase your vulnerability to the Covid-19 virus or if you are in regular contact with someone with vulnerability to the virus, I will do everything possible to keep you and those around you safe.
If you have any questions or concerns about this protocol, please contact me. I want to provide quality and responsive service in light of the situation we are living in.
Truth. Is it possible to know it these days?
Everyone is searching for truth because we all are aware that there must be a purpose to life. Yet many things can get in the way of discovering truth.
Truth is distorted by many things, like how we look at life, by the things we tell ourselves about ourselves and the world around us, by striving to take complete control of our lives, or by how we interpret things that have happened to us.
Yet truth can be found by having real conversations about the things that matter most.
That is my hope – that our conversations will reveal the truth and by that truth we will find freedom.
I want to have the kind of conversation with you that can straighten out bent perspectives, open up a new path to freedom, and lead you to truth.
Because you can know the truth and the truth will set you free.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to speak with one of our therapists: